It was a beautiful Friday night at Corrigan Oil Speedway as “The Track the Stars Call Home” ran their a full night of racing with twin 30 lap features for the Outlaw Super Late Models, plus Modifieds, Pro Late Models, Outlaw FWD, and Pony Stock divisions.
Sponsor Dave Hartman of Premier Carpentry & Painting joined the winners of the Outlaw FWD and Pony Stock divisions in Victory Lane.
Race winner were as follows
- Phil Bozell #8, Portage, Mich. won the first 30 lap feature for the Outlaw Super Late Models
- Brian Nester #11, Hamilton, Ind., scored the win in the Modified division 50 lap feature
- Kenny Head #26, of Kalamazoo, Mich winning the 35 lap Pro Late Model feature race
- DJ Marciniak, #17, Potte.rville, Mich., won the 20 lap Outlaw FWD feature
- Randy Kretzinger Jr #47, Charlotte, Mich., scored the 20 lap feature win in the Pony Stocks.
- Justin Claucherty #7 of Clarklake, Mich. won the 2nd 30 lap feature for the Outlaw Super Late Models
Click link below to see photo galleries ; all images are available for purchase.